of gentle words love words teeth in Vietnam, gingivitis immediately Gingivitis is an irritant in daily life. If you are not able to visit the dentist, you can take the following measures to reverse the toothache. Asthma is a very common disease in oral diseases, patients often have symptoms of swollen gums, red gums, bleeding easily, gums and teeth are inflamed due to many types of bacteria, pruritus, toothache totter. According to Boldsky, here are some simple gingivitis treatments with ingredients available in the home, which can be incredibly effective. Use ice, cold water Colds temporarily numb the anesthesia and cause pain. In addition, cold water can be used to rinse food to trap food and bacteria that cause itching The doctor will perform whitening. The whitening procedure only takes about 1 hour
What are the agents that cause tooth enamel wear? Below are typical agents, such as:
- Eating too much or too much sour or sour juice. What is the cost of full mounth dental implants in Vietnam
- Poor oral hygiene makes bacteria thrive and produce acid to corrode enamel.
- Dry mouth or less saliva.
- Some diseases such as reflux (GERD), heartburn that causes acid reflux from the stomach to the mouth or certain high-acidic supplements such as aspirin or vitamin C can also cause yeast erosion. Denal crown done by internation dentist in Vietnam
- Anxiety, alcoholism, frequent drunkenness.
- Daily brushing is too strong or teeth grinding action.
Here are some tips to protect Men with Dental Dentistry I-DENT, you remember to pay attention to it!
- Reduce high acidity foods: carbonated drinks, fruit and fruit juices are high in acidity. Switch to beverages, lower acid foods such as orange juice.
- Rinse mouth with water immediately after eating sour food or acidic drink.
- Drink sodas and fruit juices with a syringe to make acid less likely to come into direct contact with your teeth.
- End the meal, drink a glass of milk or eat cheese pieces to neutralize acid. Dental tourim in Vietnam
- Chewing gum.
- Drink a lot of water.
- Use a soft brush and avoid brushing your teeth too hard.
- Wait at least an hour after eating to brush your teeth; Use a soft brush and avoid brushing your teeth too hard.
- Use a toothpaste that contains fluoride.
- Ask your dentist about the use of toothpastes to reduce tooth sensitivity or to prevent tooth erosion.
- Exact treatment of the disorder can increase the acidity in the mouth such as reflux disease, heartburn, alcoholism …. Saigon Vietnam dental implants